How did you get to Vaping and how long have you been Vaping for?

Forums General Discussion How did you get to Vaping and how long have you been Vaping for?

Keymaster
    none
    I thought it might be nice to share a little about our success stories (and failures) in our vaping journey.

Personally, I started smoking when I was around 7/8 years old, stealing them from my mother’s ash tray or getting them from the older kids that were on my street, this turned into full blown addiction by the time I was 13. This coupled with extreme substance abuse I decided to try and make a change for the better.
    Started vaping 4 years ago on a Smok R80 with a V8 Tank, it did take a few weeks to truly start to appreciate the change, finding the right flavour was one of the biggest hurdles, finding something that wouldn’t make me feel sick and affect my sense of taste, but with a lot of trial and error, I found a direction that has done me well over the past years.

Eventually, I upgraded to a Smok Alien and then my first RDA on a Tesla Invader III, this was a massive game-changer as many of you are aware (if not, ask a mate to try their RDA or RDTA) .
    From here everything got better (in the terms of vaping) and it was exciting to try new flavours, even old ones, just to see the difference!

At this stage, I decided to give up other habits including the inhalation of a specific herb and honestly if it weren’t for vaping and being able to replicate the sensation of inhaling and exhaling clouds, then I wouldn’t have had the ability to have changed my ways.

Now, as like many others I am addicted to changing mods and buying the newest and greatest things out,, I mean in my opinion.

So that, in brief, is my journey with the vape life, will I give it up, maybe, but to be perfectly honest, I’m happy with what I have achieved.

Let’s hear your story.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
    Bobby Reid
    Keymaster
    none

I got into vaping 11 years ago by chance then decided to start selling them the rest is history.

A mate of mine brought them over from the states Green Smoke I gave up the ciggys then started selling them to dairys then opened my own vape shop called EasyPuff.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.